Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Girl's Night Out - Happy Birthday Mandy!

How cool can a group of girls look! We have Spy girl (Kelly), Frizzo (Karen), Watwam (Julie), B'Ump (Birthday Girl, Mandy), and Swiper (me)



After the first game (which Julie won - only because she wouldn't tell anyone her tricks) we all were sweating and taking off our heavy jackets.Not sure what Julie is doing here - (Karen's not sure either) but it was so much fun we didn't care .
It was so much fun - we ended up at Sonic for icecream and drinks and talked and laughed and had a great girl's night out! Happy Birthday Mandy!
Mandy - we miss you and love you tons! Can't wait to see you again!


2 comments:

Pat said...

Thank you sooo much for letting me in on your blog. After seeing those wonderfully crazy pictures at Lazer Tag this is the reason I like to keep in touch with all you wonderful girls. You love our girl as much as we do so it's nice to keep up with your lives. Mandy and fam left at 9am this morning and it was so hard to see them go. Everyone was crying and saying good-bye over and over. Thank you again for being such great friends!! I love you all! Pat

Mandy said...

I loved that night! It is what I had been waiting for. Thanks for being willing to be a bit crazy for my sake. You are awesome and I miss you like crazy!