Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eric turned 3!

Eric turned a TERRIFIC 3 year old on Nov. 14! Now that we've written it, it has to be true!
He is pretty proud of his light saber. Poor kid - it already broke. We kept telling him to be careful with it, but he couldn't resist "killing" with it. Look what Star Wars has turned him into. He also got a Mr. Potato Head, Carrot Head, and Corn Head. He thought those were pretty funny.

His favorite is the cool shaving kit - so he could shave in the bathtub! Isn't that such a cute picture! He had such a fun birthday - he loved helping make his cake because he knew it was for his birthday. Brian was getting a box of clothes out of the Expedition that my sister had sent up and right away Eric asked "Is that for my birthday!" Everything we did, he just knew it was for his birthday! What a cutie!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like he has done that a time or two. I love the concentration on his face. He is a cutie. Happy Birthday Eric!!

nettie said...

Such fun pictures. I love this! Even though I can't be there everyday, or even once a week, or even once a month, I feel like I have! Happy B-day Eric, I can't believe we forgot.