Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Girl's Night Out! Go Twilight!

Twilight was AWESOME! And to spend the night out with my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law was even better! Ok - maybe not better than twightlight, but a definite close second!
The fun crew was Erika, Judy, Julie, Ashlee's mom (her name escaped me), Ashlee's sis Whitney, me, and Ashlee! We went up to Heber during the Utah & BYU game so there were no lines anywhere! We ate at a cute restaurant called Breadsticks. Then rushed to....

see "Twilight" of course! It was well worth it-us girls were in love!
And then, of course, to everyone else's prompting except for my own, we went and got icecream! We had to sacrifice for Erika - poor girl had her tonsils out that week and was feeling awful, but she was a trooper and came along!
It was such a fun night and I can't wait for the next one!



1 comment:

nettie said...

Way too much fun! Are you sure you should be out so late at your age? I think every family should have a girls twilight party! Wahoo!