Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July


The 4th of July was a fun day for our family! Brian and Kayley ran in the Murray Fun Day 5K race and did awesome! The only thing wrong with this picture was that our two boys, Spencer & Alec, were in Moab with their fun cousins! But Claus Ranglack brought them up that afternoon so we could have them here for the fireworks.


What a fun day! Parades are so much fun!
Grandma and Grandpa came along to see the race and the parade.
Third place ribbon in 11 & under division! Good job Kayley!
They had lots of fun on the rides after the parade

This was Kayley's 3rd time running - she's becoming a pro. Brian got this fun tradition started, he used to do this race by himself, but now the kids join him. I think he especially loves to run with his kids - he is awesome! The whole time he was singing to Kayley to the tune of "Lets get this started" He was making up cute sayings for her and making her laugh during the race - he is such a cute dad!

We met up with the Smith's and Taeoalii's and Julians for a fun family soccer game and fireworks show! It was definitely a fun day for our family.

2 comments:

Jennifer Never said...

Well...I don't want to tell you all my dirty little secrets because I kinda like being the only one who knows about your blog!!! I saw you commented on Kelly T.'s and clicked on the link and there you were! That's how I found you. If you start commenting on all your friend's blogs then they will start seeing you have a blog too! That's all there is to it. It does require some time to do all the blogging and commenting blah, blah, blah...but it's fun to keep up with everyone like this! I'm glad you have a blog.

Julie said...

Where have I been...I barely remember that you started a blog...did I know? I am a jerk of a friend. Anyway, now I am catching up and I love your posts, especially the ones where you say "the smiths" ha ha ha!!!