Friday, July 25, 2008

The Deckers are back


My kids are so excited to have the Deckers visiting for a month! They are constantly asking me to call them and ask them to play. We can't help it. We like them!
7-24-08 Kayley and Sadie getting ready to watch the fireworks.
Kayley and Sadie dancing - they're going to love this picture of them. This was taken after the dance performance.
Watching fireworks with Mandy and her family. Poor little Alli just had to much excitement.
I like this pic - whoa! fireworks in the sky!

The family had lots of fun! The fireworks were awesome and the dancing was great!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I found it! Wow! We have a title just about us. You know how to make a girl feel special. Last night was awesome. Thanks for taking pictures and always saving us a spot. I am pretty lucky to have a friend like you!

Julie said...

Mandy you are spoiled. I am still waiting for "The Smiths" post. lol! Katrina I love the blog! And I too am way happy the Deckers are here.