Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What Do?

Mandy and her family will understand this title! But this is what our family has been doing just recently....
AAGGHH! Yes, I did it - I bought a chocolate fountain for our family. And no, I have no idea what got into me. It was crazy I admit! You have to melt 3-5 lbs of chocolate just for the machine to work and so there is tons of chocolate that is so tempting. We set it up on a Sunday and got lots of fun things to dip into it and then went crazy gorging ourselves. It was definitely fun, but man were we sick. We have decided that the next time we get the chocolate fountain out will be when there are TONS of people to help eat it all up.
Brian finally got his way - we are the official owners of another trailer. I strongly suggested that we wait until spring for our tax return, but you know how husbands can be when they're focused on one thing and one thing only. So about a month later we got a "great deal" of a trailer! This one is a hard top so no cranking up the pop-up trailers anymore - our other one broke so if anyone wants their husband to fix up a broken pop-up tent trailer then it is yours for free.
The kids are so excited and there is tons of room. Now all we need to do is hook up and go! Yeehaw!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

What doin? I had Ali say that today just so I could smile. The trailer looks great and so much fun. I say campout in the front yard, easy clean up, close and clean bathrooms and saves on gas!
You are a supermom buying a chocolate fountain. I am so not fun that I just imagine the chocoloate all over and just couldn't do it. I need to be more like you and just let loose! Gorge away! Your kids are lucky to have such a cool mom!

Jennica said...

I love having a trailer (motorhome). It is just so nice to keep everything in it and ready to go. What fun family memories you guys will have.

Anonymous said...

Fun!!!!!!

Julie said...

We would love to go campin with you guys if you don't mind camping with people who sleep on the ground??