Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eric Episode #209

There's not a day that goes by that Eric hasn't done something fun and interesting - I might just start a blog on all happenings of Eric. Mandy and I keep teasing each other about writing a "Mother's Book", but we think people wouldn't believe us - that these stories don't seem quite real. But they definitely are..... So today's story is all about fingernail polish...... And blue makeup.....

Need I say more! Yep, it's in Kortney's hair. It's all over the crib and carpet. It's all over his hands and both dressers. The clue that I had to what they were doing was the strong smell! You know how fingernail polish smells - well, they are the only kids home and when you smell that smell and you know that you haven't painted your nails recently - that's when it hits you and you run as fast as you can, just hoping that it's at the beginning stages. But in this case - they had just finished. I called up Brian and told him that I didn't know if I should cry or laugh! I can laugh now, but I was ready to leave when it happened. LITTLE STINKERS!

3 comments:

nettie said...

This too shall pass?!?! Eric was such a sweetie when we visited. I think you set up this pic because you had nothing else to do! he he

Kelly T, that's me! said...

Wow! I didn't even hear any yelling. My windows were open too. I am so proud of you. Fingernail polish, wow!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you took a picture!!!
I didn't take enough of those...