Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update

We've had some fun this past week and thought we'd update the blog!
First - Grandma Shewell took Kayley and I out to see "Into the Woods" at Hale Center Theatre for our girls night out. It was supposed to be for the married girls, but no one else could make it so Kayley got to come along - it was so cute and we had lots of fun!

Then we went to Gardner Village and saw all the cute/ugly witches. The kids had a blast - we even dared ourselves to eat at Archibalds with all 6 kids - that was definitely "scarey", but Brian and I were proud of ourselves because we "chose" to be patient about it.
Brian's new beau - love at first sight!
ERIC EPISODE #210 - he helped me paint the garage door when I wasn't around. He opened the paint can all by himself using a screwdriver - just like he saw me do - and then proceeded to paint the wall, floor and Kortney's toe. I think Kortney is becoming his accomplice!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..girl...I heard you are one year older.. I bet your wiser too!
Sorry I missed your birhtday. Hope it was a good one! Love ya! Happy birthday to you la la la I'm singing...