Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Thanks

I don't have pics yet, but thanks to Kelly for taking me out to get my feet and nails done and we even picked up some cool bags! But especially thanks to Kristy for watching our kids so we could go out! It was awesome - we BOTH felt like it was our birthday - NO KIDS! Boy did the time fly by so fast without them! We were able to go into shops and browse - I've never done that before in Gardner Village - it was a wonderful day! Thanks again Kristy and Kelly.
Spencer made my bed for me, Alec drew hearts on the calendar, and Kayley heart attacked my room. Thanks kids - you're awesome
Then Brian took me out to "Scary Poppins" at Desert Star. It was so much fun - it's always fun to do things with Bri - he even gave them my name so they could sing to all the birthday kids. Yes, I still think I'm a kid. He gave me an awesome jacket and a Duran Duran CD -Thanks hon!
My mom brought up high school memorabilia - it was awesome to look back through all my cool high school stuff - it was actually pretty exciting because I thought I had somehow lost all my stuff (lettermans jacket - cheerleading outfit - yearbook, etc.) My mom cleaned out the basement and found it all again, yea!
Brian's parents gave me $ to go spend on myself - whoohoo!
Mandy called and sent me an awesome card - thanks Mandy - boy do I miss you!
I realized why my birthday was so much fun - I got to hear from my wonderful friends and family and most of the day was kidless! Don't tell my children I just said that!
Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Jennica said...

Happy Birthday Katrina... It sounds like your day was so great! You deserve it... you are an awesome person!