Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Scout Leader

Yes, Nettie, it's true....I have become just like you!! Except it's with the Bear's. I'm excited - Ok, so I've only gone once and Valerie Hampton did everything that day. But I think it will be lots of fun......I hope it will be lots of fun!!! There are 13+ energetic boys, but I must say that they are pretty cute! Having 6 noisy children I think helped prepare me for all the noise the scouts made - it didn't even phase me!!! I didn't dare put a pic of my shocked face (nettie's was just too perfect!)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

No more R.S.? Welcome to the world of scouts! I might have to pick your brain about fun cub scout stuff. Congrats!

nettie said...

HURRAY!!! A fellow scouter! I'm so excited. I'm a little more spoiled than you, though, I only have 3 boys!!!! And one is my own, so life is great!

Katrina said...

Mandy = I'm actually doing both callings - but teaching is only once a month!